Q work

Mu husband and a are about to make asylum to Netherlands, and i want to know if it will be easy to find jobs there ?
Thank you

If you want to start the asylum procedure your are not allowed to work or properly anything else.
You're coming from Egypt, so the chance is very low they will granted your request and then you have to go back.

The life of an asylum seeker is not a nice one. I can say this because I worked for many years with these people.

Depends on your skills, education and experiences its better to start looking for a job and then your employee will arrange a work visa for you.

Do you mean as an asylum seeker, it is banned to search for a job ?
and if so, where do you think i can search for a job before we go there ?
Thank you  :)

Asylum seekers are not allowed to work and if you are looking to use this method to get into any country you will be disappointed.
Take note of what Primadonna has written.

I have my serious reasons for the asylum, but for sure i don't want to stay at home while i'am in the process.So, where do you think i can search for a job before i go there if this is the easier way ?
Thank you

I tell you one more time: if you start a procedure for asylum you are NOT, I repeat: NOT allowed to work.

This is not the way to enter the Netherlands and build up a life. You will be very disappointed.
If your request get granted is not up to me but to the IND who make the decision. Living in a country where is conflict, is not a reason to ask asylum. Trust me, your life must be in danger and you have to proof it. And they will ask you why the Netherlands? Why not Jordan or Turkey to name a few countries?

You will get only a work permit if your employer can proof he cant find good qualified Dutch people and therefor he have to hire you. So, if you have excellent skills that is so rare that almost nobody has them, or your qualifications is so good, then you can try to find online jobs. Google is a good start.