Assessment Tests for Private Schools in AD - Help!!!

Looking for information on how to go about getting sample tests for my kids to practice on.

We applied for one school already and having done their tests they said that they didn't were below grade level in one or two areas of exam so would need extra support to catch up if they were offered a place!!

They are on waiting list for school at present but can't help but think that these assessment tests will have some bearing on them getting a place in the school!

Do all the schools out here reject kids if they are not up to standard according to their curriculum out here?? Seems a little discriminative if so??!!

Our kids are above average in their current schools back home and have never needed learning support in any area so wondering if anyone has had any similar stories or advice??

Feeling stressed about this as I know our kids will be well able for schools out here -

its the assessment tests that are worrying them and if they don't do well will this have an impact on getting a seat at the schools we would like to get them into??

How old is your kid?
Schools only present tests to people applying for High School and if so, the school usually or should give you information in that regards. Topics and all. I suggest you search for a different school or take this up with the Abu Dhabi Education Council. The school has the right to refuse to accept admission based on poor grades for the higher levels but not for lower levels. I would contact ADEC directly if I were you. Their priority is student then school.

Good luck!