SCAM or not

Has anyone received a job letter from this company?  Is this a genuine company?  I received a letter from this company and told me that I was shortlisted for the job vacancy.  Then, they send an application form for me to fill up.  Then, after sending it, they said i am considered for the position and will send the employment letter.  But I am in doubt of this company because I did go for an interview.  They said that there would be any form of interview as this is an online recruitment process and the basis of selection is based on experience.  Pls. reply asap as I need to know if this is a scam.  We have to warn others also if this is not true.  They have website, it's Hallvard Ingolf Group hallvardingolf.com

If they ask you for money to pay for visa process then it is a scam. Nothing I can find online suggests that this is a scam.

job with out interview !!!!
SCAM !!!

run ..

Hello tesmuniz,

How did you receive the job offer, was it by e-mail? If so you need to make certain that it comes from the company's domain name. So it should be something like [email protected] or [email protected]. If it was an e-mail from any free e-mail provider such as gmail, hotmail, outlook, yahoo, etc., then it is surely a scam. No legitimate company recruits by e-mail.

Did you actually apply for this position, or were you supposedly selected "at random"? Always a sure sign of trouble.

Remember that you should never provide any information regarding your documents (passport, visa, etc.) until you actually have a concrete job offer that you've verified.

Also recruiters are paid for their services by the prospective employer, not by the job candidate. If you're asked for money up front (even if it's supposedly for a visa) then it is likely a scam too. Generally speaking employers will make all the visa arrangements and pay the fees.

One easy way to be certain if your job offer is real is to ask the company directly by using the "Contact Us" feature in their website. Ask them if your job offer is real or not. If it is they will gladly tell you. If it is not they will be more than happy to have all the information about the scam that is being run using their name.

Cheers,
James         Expat-blog Experts Team

Who offers jobs to random people without any previous contact?

If you can't answer that, or think of a reason they went for you, they'll probably ask for money next.

Hi.

My husband also received an email from that company.

In the last email they told him that they will not pay the visa and work permit.

100000000000 % scam.

RUN :D