Housewife Visa to Working Visa

Hi Everybody :cheers:

I am Vangie from the Philippines. I been here in Bahrain for almost six (6) months already as housewife visa. This month, I try to apply for a job as Sales Representative to a Garment Boutique and found one. My husband and his company (as sponsor) already issued No Objection Letter (NOL) to my prospective employer but according to the owner they still find it difficult to transfer my visa to working visa, so they are now considering to re-hire other. Is there anyway that my Housewife visa can be transfer to working visa? Or it is possible that my housewife visa be cancelled even I am still here without existing Bahrain  and then apply for working visa?

Your expertise and advised is highly appreciated,
Thank you in Advance.

Hi ,

i found this link online : http://m.gulf-daily-news.com/NewsDetail … sid=325617 if you have more questions feel free to ask our esteemed forum members would definitely reply.

good luck

T&R

Hi logicalindian,

Thank you very much, appreciated your generous comment and support.
Since according to my future employer - my application for transfer was already denied two times, this only means that I cannot work for them. Maybe this job is not for me.

don't loose hope, keep trying!

god bless!

T&R