Diving at jeddah

Hello everyone,

Good day for you all.

Am Ahmed Aziz, Dive instructor.

Alot of people dont know that jeddah has the most beautiful diving spots in the world, however, it is the sport which provide the candidates with relaxation and self confidence.

You can join us every weekend at one of the most beautiful resorts here in jeddah, all the family memebers are most welcome.

For more details please feel free to contact me through my private message.

Thanks, cheers. :cool:
Ahmed Aziz

Hi Ahmed,

Thanks for info....

Hi, nice to hear this. Which resort would you recommend and how much will it all cost me. A family of two with a 3 mo baby.

I can recommend Aziz very highly. I dive with him regularly and have just started my Advanced PADI with him. Nice relaxed dives, no rushing! Just do it!! 😀

Welcome
Do you provide us with prices? For beginners

Contact me

Moderated by Gavind 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal contact info on the forum for security measures.

Hello zizoooo,

Is your proposal meant to acquire "clients" per say or  is it an open invitation?

Kindly note members are not allowed to promote / offer their services on the forum.

If that is the case then i would suggest that you get yourself registered in our directory section. Please refer to the following link to proceed with said registration : Sports activities in Jeddah

Thank you,
Gavind.
Expat.com Team

Sound very interesting hope to go on one of your diving sessions inshallah.