Salon work

Hi
I am searching a ladies beauty salon in saudia jizan or riyadh for job I know each and everything about salon work if any body can helpme out I am on visit visa I want job ....

You can check out the jobs section in the green banner above the page and you can leave your CV there as well.

Happy job hunting!

Thanks

hello miss my name is sam and i am pakistani if you want to contact me just give me a reply may be we help each other..........i am living in abu arish jizan......

Are you Male or female???

Dear,

You have to be very careful as its illegal to be working anywhere in Saudi while on visit visa. Even you can't be teaching in schools.

I believe your best options are to teach at /work from home.

Best of Luck!

i am female....If you want then we should be friends I am also living in jizan I have permanent visa.....

I am female 23 from Pakistan I think if you want we should be friends..and after that we can help each other....

Okay how can we help each other do you know how of anything about salon work

g han me janti hu zyada to nai mgr kafi kush.ap to baysh rehti han wo to jizan city se bht door ha ap jizan aye hmaray ghr apnay husband k sath inshaAllah koi hl nikl aye ga apka koi contact number agr hai to muje email kr dain me apko apna number yaha pr nai de skti..apki koi facebook i.d ha to btain me apko waha contact info day deti hu.....

Okay thanks if it is possible so well n good....
Ya I have facebook id and where do you live in jizan I think its personal info so can't discuss here...where should I give you my id number etc .....because can't write here....

Or if you let me know your online timings so we will add each other and get personal chat for transferring personal info....
What you say????

Dear Ladies...

You can use Private Message (One-to-One) on this website. Click on member's name and then click message.

Best wishes!

Khurram.

sir members name k baaaad message ka option show nahi hota can you help me...

Dear,

After you clicks the member name link, it shows on the next window on the top right hand side as a button. "Send a Message" is the label.

Even you can't see it now then there might be some forum policy applied here where you need a certain number of minimum posts before being able to send PMs. Even if that's the case, I believe that limit wouldn't be high. Try to check after making 10 posts.

Khurram.

Hello everyone,

Good to see that everyone is helping out, keep it up  :proud

@ Mrs Daniyal, how is your search doing so far ? found anything yet ? :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@ropanza please write in english as you are on the english version of the Saudi Arabia forum, it will be much better for proper understanding.

Keep it up

Bhavna

Nops :(

No :(

Hello everyone,

oh well, Mrs Daniyal, then you should consider dropping an ad in the Beautician job offers in Saudi Arabia section of the website.

Maybe you will have better luck.

All the best,
Bhavna  :)