Looking for American who knows how to play Football (not soccer)

Hi guys,
I am looking for American friend or someone who has deep knowledge about football. I would like to exchange the hobbies, now we have a group of people who playing flag football. So we can have fun time together.

Thank you

You mean gridiron football.

Atlanta Falcons

Yes it is. Gridiron Football. I am looking for people who love it and also can play it is better

I am New York Giants. Haha

We're thinking of starting a flag football team at our charity school sometime in the near future I'll be curious to see how your project develops. Dallas Cowboys!
greg

Dear klockola,
I am working on workshop to expand flag football and American culture into Vietnam. If you are interested in, please help us. Thank you

hey, I've been playing football since i was 8, played all through high school and played flag football in leagues for a few years.

Hi Rom,
Sorry for late reply. Would you mind if we talk together? Via facebook or email. This is my [email protected]

I would like to adk you somethings

I was born and raised in Seattle, Washington. We have an enormous football fan base. I used to play football with family and friends back home. I would love to do something like that here. Shoot me an email so I can get some info. Thanks! [email protected]

Go Seahawks!!!

if you guys play in D1 let me know. and basketball too! lakers #2 pick.

We usually play in District 7. If you have free time, please come to. Thank you

I am moving to HCMC in August, and have college and high school experience playing American football. I want to play some when I'm out there, so send me a message!

And I'm from Boston, so go Patriots!!!!!

Hi James,

Welcome to Vietnam. I am looking for you to come here to play. We are playing Flag Football in District 7

Lets go Giant

I saw your football ad and it caught my attention. Are you still playing

Dear Chris,

Sorry for late reply. We are still playing flag football. We are currently playing at RMIT University from 4:00PM to 6:00PM Mon-Wed-and Fri. Please join if you can

Here is my contact number:  Kien

Welcome!

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls

Thx