New in Amman!want to make some friends

Hi! My name is Bailey and I am a university student interning with an NGO in Amman for the summer! I know absolutely no one and am looking to make some friends! I just got to Amman today and am looking forward to the next two months!

Hi Bailey
Welcome to Amman. Hope you spend a nice time. I work with NGO in Amman and Iam university lecturer. Let me know if you need any help.
All the best
Rami

Welcome on board and welcome in Jordan :cheers:

I hope you'll get soon respond to your post to increase your social network.

Have you any suggestions what you like to do?

Hi Bailey!

Bienvenue en Jordanie!

Well, you might wanna check (Jordansun.com/events) for cultural, artistic and other types of activities.

How good is your French? Mine kinda sucks, but hey, I'm making progress! If you'd be at all interested, I'm going to a film screening at the French institute in a couple of days, you're welcome to tag along :D

Oh, my name is Talal or Duke if you prefer.

Welcome to Jordan and welcome to EB :)

welcome to Amman and have a nice days

Hi Baily,

I just moved here too, and am an MA student interning for an INGO. Interested in grabbing a coffee?

Nichole

Hi there,
My name is Ameen Bashtawi, and i am in Amman for a short vacation, let me know if you still want to grab a coffee

Ur welcome bro ,
U will be  at home u will enjoy here;and am ready for help.and to be a freind :)

Hey
Im a 5th year architecture student, I have some free time on my hands this summer. would enjoy meeting new people to learn their culture and show them ours. message me if you would like to meet and chat

best regards
hamzeh

Hi there I am here in Amman on short business trip. Looking for a friend
Any one there?

Hi
My name is Emad , feel free to contact me for any info .

Welcome to Amman