Looking for moms & kids meet-up...

Hi momies,
I am a mother of 2. We arrived ain HCMC. about 2,5 months. Kids r at their schools in the morning and I am looking to meet another moms and children , gathering for sometimes or organizing some play dates ... My first one is 4yds, and girl is 2,5yds.
Hope to see you soon

Such a nice ideal. Im a single mom living in D1 with my daughter 3,5 years old. Looking forward to meet up momies and kids, i want my girl have more friend.

Hi moms!

It would be great if you could come to Sky Garden in district 7. There are lots of cafes and activities for kids.
My 3 y.o. cannot speak English yet but is very playful and communicative.

Best regards,
Tania

Greats! If you r interested in an afternoon playdate on next Mon 25th May... at my place? Pls pm me your name, child's name and your contact? I will send you the details of my address, time...ect.
Hope you can make it
Cheers ;))

Are you D2 in Thao Dien? Can I take more moms&kids? ^)

Welcome to HCMC!
I would want to join, if possible. If yes, I will pm you my contact.

Sure, you r welcome

Yep, I am in D2, thao dien. You and your friends r welcome...

Dear mums, pls pm me if you could join us, latest by Friday, 22nd. Then , I can send you all my details ect.,
any mums & kids r welcome. No matter how old r your kids or what's your nationality?... Come and share !!!

Hi! My family have very recently moved here in Saigon and I would love to join the playgroup and meet some friends!

Hi lovely mummies,
Pls join us on FB: facebook.com/Saigon.mummies or Saigon Hcmc Mummies
To get more details and activities, playdate...... Any suggestion is welcome

Hi Trang Duong,
I couldn't  send you a PM.... regarding my phone number... Could you PM yours pls?
Thanks