About of Osaka, I will tell you

Hello. I am Japanese who live in Osaka.
If you are in Osaka, Japan, please ask me anything if you have that do not know about.
My English is poor, but it describes Good luck.

Hi komeame,

Welcome on board :)

Thank you for your willingness to share information about Osaka :)

We will kindly invite you to please participate on the discussions on the Osaka Forum and to share your experiences and helpful information :)

Much thanks

Maximilien

Thank you for your effort to writing in English.

Osaka has been very famous among foreigners mainly because of their unique culture even when compared to Tokyo. I know there are more unique cultures in Japan but Osaka is like the second or third biggest city in Japan. With that and a bit of distinct culture is what I think made Osaka popular.

Osaka is one of my go-to city if I were to visit Japan.
Planning on living in Japan too and I thought Osaka isn't bad either but I kind of prefer Okayama, Hyogo or Hiroshima regions.
If you know of any opportunities for Web Developer job position, feel free to send me a message! Not saying you can't send me message without opportunity though. :D

Helo,

I am from sri lanka. Living in sri lanka. I am a Mechanical Engineer. Hope to go to Japan even for a little job.I am looking any kind of job no need to related my profession, I like to do even a labor  job also. Is there any position that you know to get a chance. Could you please help me to get a job in Japan.

Thank You.
Chatuhra

chathura86 wrote:

Helo,

I am from sri lanka. Living in sri lanka. I am a Mechanical Engineer. Hope to go to Japan even for a little job.I am looking any kind of job no need to related my profession, I like to do even a labor  job also. Is there any position that you know to get a chance. Could you please help me to get a job in Japan.

Thank You.
Chatuhra

You are best to post your CV in the jobs section of the forum located in the green banner at the top of this page.