Looking for a Dutch expat in Mauritius who is able to teach Dutch to..

I don't know if I place this post in the correct part of this forum. I am looking for Dutch expats in Mauritius who would be willing to teach my partner Dutch to prepare him (together with me) for the Basis-examen Inburgering.

My name is Heleen and I just registered to this website, I am in a longterm-relationship with my partner who lives in Mauritius. We want to prepare him for the Basis-examen Inburgering because we want to finally live together in the Netherlands.
I would love to find him a buddy who can help him out in his country, since I am not in the possibility to go there for some time and prepare him for the exam. The same goes for him, the other way around. We do have the materials but we are in need of a 'teacher'. Of course it doesn't need to be a voluntary job.

Maybe I'm writing in English for nothing, since Im looking for Dutch people. But please if you know or are someone who can help us out, I would love to get in touch with you.

Warm regards
Heleen

And a huge thank you in advance

:happy:

Welcome on board Heleen  :cheers:

You need to write in English on this Anglophone forum, even if you are looking for some other Dutchies to help out your partner.

I do hope that someone is able to help you, or more your partner, with the Dutch exam.

Hartelijke groeten  ;)

Thanks for your reply :) Dankjewel!

I definitely hope to find someone here to help us out, its the best place to search for, I believe :)

Hello Heleen and welcome on board  :happy:

I suggest you to drop an advert in our Language classes in Mauritius section of the forum to increase your chances to find a tutor.

:top:

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Thanks for your suggestion. Will do!