Extra income offer

Hallo, I am seaching for someone to help me with physiotherapy in Haarlem (special rehabilitation after injury, 3-4 times a week for 2.5 hours, example is here : youtube.com/watch?v=NgXrGrhs42A ..
Maybe it will be interesting to students or someone who is looking for extra income as a part-time work. Experience in physiotherapeutic rehabilitation is not required.
Alex

Moderated by Priscilla
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum

Kuzya86 wrote:

Hallo, I am seaching for someone to help me with physiotherapy in Haarlem (special rehabilitation after injury, 3-4 times a week for 2.5 hours, example is here : youtube.com/watch?v=NgXrGrhs42A ..
Maybe it will be interesting to students or someone who is looking for extra income as a part-time work. Experience in physiotherapeutic rehabilitation is not required.
Alex

Moderated by Priscilla
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum

Please post your ad in the jobs section which is in the green banner at the top of this page.It will get better exposure there and remain current.

@ Kuzya86 > I invite you to post an ad in the Jobs in Haarlem section, also please feel free to choose the appropriate category. :)

Thanks

Priscilla