Dont trust in anyone!!!!

many scammers and liars in lima peru,so be careful!!!!!!

saramhe01 wrote:

many scammers and liars in lima peru,so be careful!!!!!!

Care to elaborate on your post.
Any information that may help others is welcome.

Scammers and liars are not unique to Peru either. Can be found in any country in the world.

agree 1000% with you, this country is a nest of scammers and liars...full beggars, do not use OLX, El Comercio for business, only show up full scammers... :mad:

Hey, wait a minute gringos and loose Perviuans who pretend to be gringos. This country id FULL of hardworking people who only seek the best for themselves and their families and welcome foreigners all the time, no matter where they come from, so be respectful or otherwise better don't come.

I've been visiting Peru for nearly 20 years and living here for the last 2 years. The level of scammers and liars is no different to most other countries - it depends on what you do and how you go about your business. I have found scammers on Ebay and Craigs List - does that mean thast everyone in the USA is a liar and a scammer - of course not! I have found nearly all the people I have had dealings with to be honest - yes, they may try to add a bit for the extranjero - however, it seldom works and, once the price is agreed they do a brilliant job at that price - please don't generalise about a country and it's people because of an experience you had. Yes, I have been caught a couple of times - put it down to experience - then I've had people try to scam me in other countries as well - including the USA.

Hey It's like almos everyplace, once they notice you're not a local... Is not Peru, is everywhere

Good answer