Meet someone new

Sometimes i am free so I'd like to meet some friends new, for coffee or drinking beer. Inbox me if you are intersted in.

kinda cool.

Hello   :cheers:

@ nobita_in_hcm : Introducing yourself is the good way to go to make friends! :) 

Name, Age what you do in life and what brings you to Expat.com might be a good beginning  :D

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

hi u from where, i will be reaching HCM monday

That's great. I like your idea. I want to make friends and practise English with everybody, although my english is very bad. Where are you from ?!

kenjee wrote:

Hello   :cheers:

@ nobita_in_hcm : Introducing yourself is the good way to go to make friends! :) 

Name, Age what you do in life and what brings you to Expat.com might be a good beginning  :D

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

I live in hochiminh city and i work for a chemical company here. As i told above, i want to have more new friends here.

@prashu207: have you come to hcmc yet?
@thaodp13: I can speak some English but it is not really good

I am mostly free these days.
Send me a PM if you want to catch up for some friendly chitchat over coffee/ beer.

hello thanks for msg. i am in australia. will be in hcm in july. i am very interested in ballroom dancing. i dont know anyone there so your help would be welcome. Tom

Hi,

I am currently living in UK. I am vietnamese but live in UK all my life. I'm going to vietnam at the end of June for tefl, would love to make new friends in HCM where I will be staying or any parts of Vietnam. Would be nice to have friends before I come there that can explore vietnam with me or just to talk and chill.

Hi Thomas Brian, i'm happy to guide you in somewhere dancing..i'm also interested too...please feel free to contact me via email: [email protected]

Looking forward to seeing you in Việt Nam!

Kathy

Hi Tom! happy to guide you in where to dance...i'm also interested in dancing...Let contact me when you are in HCM...then we can have a chat
My email: [email protected]
Kathy

alexy_dao wrote:

Hi,

I am currently living in UK. I am vietnamese but live in UK all my life. I'm going to vietnam at the end of June for tefl, would love to make new friends in HCM where I will be staying or any parts of Vietnam. Would be nice to have friends before I come there that can explore vietnam with me or just to talk and chill.

Hi alexy_dao,
Welcome back Viet Nam !
I would love to make friend with you all around the world, exchange languages, culture and especially introduce about VietNamese culture, cuisine and so on.
Now i living in HCMC and It would be glad to see you here. Let's explore!
Leave me a text if you are interested in. ^^
Regards,
  Minh

Hi,

Thank you for the warm welcome. I'm very open minded and like to make friends with everyone . I am moving there at the end of June , so not too long and would really like to have some friends before I go.

alexy_dao wrote:

Hi,

oh welcome back Vietnam, I hope you have wonderful days in vn :),

Hi i will be HCMin july....will be searching for ballroom dancing venues...should be fun..Tom

I hope we can still meet up and maybe go dancing ....i will be i HCM at end of july...travelling now...Tom

Hi Tom,
Yes and surely that we will be seeing together in July...
I'm excited to look forward to that day
Hope we could enjoy dancing together
MinhTu

:D
There are some people in this topic. Who did you talk to, Thomas Bryan?

still need some friends to drink with here :lol:

Thanks for reply and i will contact you when i get to HCM....Tom

So far i have spoken to Kathy and she said she can show me where to go for ballroom dancing in HCM so i am looking forward to that...Tom

I am looking forward to meeting and  making friends in HCMC...i arrive July 17....anyone interested in saying hello to me...?
Bryan Thomas

Hi all

Count mt please if anyone like to meet up

Thank you

Ok yes i will be i hcmc from july 17

Great... meet some one and drink some beer :D

Hi ,
I'm Richard,expats from Malaysia
Do come to our monthly gathering, you can meet up with many friends . There are usually 20-30 attendees for each gathering.  Info:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=492890

See you,
Cheers,
Richard