Job opportunities in Oman

Hi, Friends,
Anyone let me know what is current job market in oman. My name is feroz, from Hyderabad, India. I have 5 years of exp in Accounts and General Administration in India. planning to go to oman in visit visa and search job in my Accounting, Adminstration or HR field. Am i taking good step. please suggest.

its almost next to impossible to get the clearance for expats, and i have also heard that they have stopped indian expat visa for coming two yrs coz they think there are too many indian in oman and about 50% are also staying illegally

Hi, Noted, Thank you very much for your immediate response. Warm Regards, Feroz

Thats quite unfortunate but u never know luck might be on your door, give it a try

dhoblesonam wrote:

its almost next to impossible to get the clearance for expats, and i have also heard that they have stopped indian expat visa for coming two yrs coz they think there are too many indian in oman and about 50% are also staying illegally

While acknowledging your post, I disagree with your statement of "Visa stoppage for Indians" - This will never happen. However, its a Yes, that obtaining a job visa in Oman is a hard nut to crack these days.

Hi, Mariam, Thank you very much for your motivation and positive response. Warm Regards, Feroz