Need accomodation with Cooking for 1 Month

Hi,

I am from India working in Plaza Mont Kaira, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. Currently living as single  and company has given accomodation. Planning to bring my wife to Malaysia for one month vacation. So company cant provide accomodation for family for a month. Need to take accomodation personally (preferred 1800 -2500 RM).. I have tried some apartments through agents, but they are asking for minimum 1 year lease. Please suggest some ideas to get accomodation (for 1 month with cooking, Tv, internet) near Plaza mont kaira (walkable distance).

Thanks in advance.
Your suggestions will be much more helpful as iam searching for long time but couldnt get the right one.

difficult to get it...

You can try search for apartment stay in Mount Kiara in Google. There are few options, is for min 3 days to weekly or monthly. Look for the one with kitchen.

Thank u

Hi, I have accommodation for daily or monthly rental but it is not near to kiara.  The rate is also not within your budget.  For further information pls send me email or  visit my Facebook at Kuala Lumpur Holiday Home

Regards
Jane

Hi,

Pls try to reach us at 0123087477 or [email protected]

Regards,

Eva

Wedgewood Residences besides Solaris Mont' Kiara is a pretty good option for short-term stay, if you don't mind the distance. It is well-known for expatriates or business people staying in Mont' Kiara on a short-term basis. You could negotiate for the rate by contacting them. wedgewoodresidences.com/index.php?p=17

I can probably help if someone needs such a thing in Penang.

Hello Premrsw,

I would suggest that you take a look at our housing section, kindly refer to the hyperlink below.

> Housing in Kuala Lumpur

Thank you
Gavind.

Better stay hotel for one month..

Well I did, stayed 3 months in good hotels, 3 times each. It kills you financially. I wish I had a temp room for my trial visits but there wasnt any. So-called Homestays are not cheap either.

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : No free ads please

Hello Jane. Where is your place located ?
I will be in kl from 16th July for 2 weeks. Me my wife and 2 children of 12 and 6. Regards.

Jetpack - check out the details Jane gave in her posting - she told you the name and where to look.