14000 Aed good enough for a bachelor ?

Hey

I have been offered a job in Abu dhabi.They have offered me to pay 14000 dhrs monthly including all.I am a bachelor  :)  and wanted to know your views on whether its a good offer.if it is , then where should i really look to stay in AD.i.e what budget and what areas

TIA

CHEERS

Hello kaymal and welcome on board

I invite you to browse through threads in our Cost of living in Abu Dhabi to gather as much info as possible.

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

This is Good offer and you can Join as soon as possible.The Leaving and Food Cost is depend on your style,Mey be its 4000 To  5000 Dir-hams can manage it

This is good offer

:)  good luck

Hi I have been offered the same and apparently its good. Well it's good if you from SA. Its very rewarding compared to SA.

Hey All

Thanks for all the inputs ! I have taken up the offer ! So Hello Abu Dhabi !  :cool:

I guess the next thing to worry is to find a good place to live , probably a studio flat to share with.If you know anybody , feel awesome to share

Cheers All

F

If you are bachelor then no problem,,you can go ahead

That is a good offer! Studio apartments are not that expensive and they are quite readily available. You can check online or through the forum if you want to scout in regards to that issue.

Good luck !