Manual motorcycle to rent for a week

Hello,

To pass my motorcycle license in Port Louis on 25th of May I need to find a 100-125cc MANUAL motorcycle to rent around Flic en Flac for a week (18 to 25th of May would be perfect, time for me to train a bit with the gears before the test..)
I have driven manual motorcycles before and I now own a 125cc Suzuki scooter but it is an automatic one so I can't use it for the driving test.
The renting shops only rent automatic scooters so please contact me if you know where I might be able to find a manual motorcycle or if you are interested in renting me yours (i can exchange my scooter with the motorcycle for a week if that's more convenient).

Thanks in advance,

Eric

why automatic scooter can not be used for the test? As long as it is above 100cc it should be OK, no?

I don't think so, the officer at the Caserne Central told me it must be a manual motorcycle...

I also i didnt know that it should have been manual.. :/

Good day, what do you expect? regards No

Moderated by : Kenjee
Reason : Please do not share phone numbers and do not promote external links/sites on the forum

Because I couldn't find a Manual motorcycle to borrow, today I contacted the central caserne again, this time the officer told me that it is actually possible to pass the test on a 125CC automatic scooter.
So I will just use my scooter...

License in the pocket :)
Just for information, it was indeed ok to pass the test with my automatic scooter. For notes :
- insurance stamp is not enough, you have to bring the full certificate with your name
- for the serpentine test with scooter, they take the size of your scooter and add about 60cm.. it's relatively easy if you trained before.
- road test is just going straight away, U turn and come back, using your hands and lights to signal your every moves (there are stop panels on the way..)