Family Visit Visa - URGENT

Hello,
Anyone knows how i can renew my visit visa?  My husband is working here in Oman and i joined him on a 3 months family visit visa.  I need to request an extension of this visa for another month.

Does anybody know what the procedures, costs and forms to be filled are?

Many thanks!

It is fairly simple. You need to go to local typist (Sanad service) and they will fill the forms for you, after that you sponsor can take those papers and apply for extension . This procedure should not take you more then a day.

Hi EvaneeI,

Since your visit visa would have been arranged for by your husband's company PRO, it would be best that your husband requests his company for your visit visa to be extended. They would do the needful easily, without you getting into the picture at all.

Thank you Shoaibzohra !

Thank you Sumitran

EvaneeI wrote:

Hello,
Anyone knows how i can renew my visit visa?  My husband is working here in Oman and i joined him on a 3 months family visit visa.  I need to request an extension of this visa for another month.

Does anybody know what the procedures, costs and forms to be filled are?

Many thanks!

It can be renewed for another 30 days. approach authorities for further details. or any typing center who deal with labour affairs can help you