Best schools in dar es salaam for expats

Hi..i am from India..will b moving to Dar next month with family.Which schools are good for expats.my son is 8 yr old.when does the academic year start in schools there.

Hi smiley  :) , I live around Mbezi Beach and my child goes to F.K International schools, the school is very good both academically and clean environment,I highly recommend them.

Hi Skeeter! Thanks for the prompt reply. Would like to know which class is ur child in?.any idea as to when does the academic year start in that school? R u also from India?

Hi there firstly welcome to Dar :) the schools that most expats tend to send there kids to are Ist ,Dia, Hopac, Agakhan,  Dis an then theres also Braeburn which has just newly been built, i suggest you pop along to see which school you think best suits your child as a parent an you should also take into account which area you plan to reside as the traffic jams can get alil crazy at times

Thanks selinadiva ! Will b staying in upanga area.r the schools mentioned by you close to upanga? Very much interested in aga khan school .is it near to upanga?

Morning as it happens Aga Khan school is in Upanga area 😉

Will check aga khan..Thank u so much selinadiva!  And how abt IST and DIA? R these schools near to upanga?..and any idea abt the approx fees in these schools?.pls let me know if possible.it will b very helpful..

Smiley am a private teacher incase you need my services.Agakhan and IST are near Upanga.There is the Indian school in Kurasini near the port/harbour.

@beras > you should post an ad in the language classes in Dar es Salaam section.