Friend from Madagascar seeks procedure to extend visa another 15 days

hello 15days my friend stay in mauritius as she from madagascar. she wana to extend her stay for another 15days. what the procedure pls help

Hi - I think people from Madagascar is entitled to an extension of two weeks again after the two weeks delivered at the first entry. But she must have a return flight ticket (as updated taking into account the extension), an updated accommodation letter from hotel or people where she lives in MRU and adequate financial support to meet the Mauritian costs of life (about USD 100 per day). Definitely the first and right thing to do is to request advices from the Passport and Immigration Office in Port Louis and if I where you I won't apply for the extension just the day before the expiration of the first one!
Address of the Passport & Immigration Office
Sterling House,
9-11, Lislet Geoffroy Street,
Port Louis
Telephone No : - (230) 210 9312
Fax No : - (230) 210 9322
E-Mail Address : - [email protected]

And good luck!

thx u man

Hi Jean_Vincent,

If you have some useful informations regarding Jimmykevin questions please don't hesitate to share them here. It might be helpful for other members too  :)

P.s - basically the forum is open to everyone seeking information and members are welcome to share their experiences and information.

However Jean_Vincent, you are a little bit off topic here and should be giving advice if you have any to share with us of course  :)

We are a team  :top:

Thank you

Maximilien

Hi

he following documents should be submitted on Application for the Extension of a Visa.

»   
Visa-Extension Application Form duly filled and signed by applicant

»    Photocopy of the data pages of applicant's passport + Page on which Arrival Stamp has been affixed.

»    Copy of confirmed Return Ticket (Original to be produced).

»    Bank statement.

»    Hotel booking or Letter from sponsor. If sponsored by a Mauritian citizen, latter to submit:-

(a) A Letter of Sponsorship stating:

(i) name, address,

(ii) Telephone number,

(iii) profession of the sponsor and

(iv) relationship with the applicant.

(b) National Identity Card,

(c) A Utility Bill + copy (To confirm the address of the sponsor).

regards
Ashwin