UK - UAE

Hi all!
I am visiting Abu Dhabi 31st May - June 18
.Traveling alone this time but staying with family.
My Family will be working lot so looking for cool people to hang out and explore with!
I love live music , into most genres.
Enjoy site seeing a lot. Love doing random things, a good walk, into deep conversations and generally having fun love meeting new people.
Im looking to relocate ASAP so really want to try and see if Abu Dhabi is somewhere i can see myself in, obviously the people i meet out there would make a huge impact.

Would love to hear from people interested in hanging out and becoming friends with. Also feel free to recommend  things to do and see whilst there :)

Thanks !

Heyy.. u are welcome to Abu dhabi.. I moved to Abu dhabi in February this year and in need of company to explore it.. Hope to explore it with u either when u are here....

Shaikh Zayed Mosque,  Abu dhabi & Marina mall, Khalifa palace & Heritage village are things u must visit in Abu dhabi.. And theres this Yas Island like 30kms from abu dhabi city which has Yas mall, Yas marina circuit, Ferrari world.. see these when u are here..

hazy9983 wrote:

Shaikh Zayed Mosque,  Abu dhabi & Marina mall, Khalifa palace & Heritage village are things u must visit in Abu dhabi.. And theres this Yas Island like 30kms from abu dhabi city which has Yas mall, Yas marina circuit, Ferrari world.. see these when u are here..

Hi

Thank you.
It is actually my second time visiting so I've been to most of those except Ferrari world but thank you.

Hehehehe.. Ur welcome.. looking forward to meet u here sometime.. I haven't been to most of them.. lol..

Hi All,

Please note that some off topic posts was removed from this thread

Thank you

Maximilien