Map of areas in Phnom Penh.

I am re-locating to Phnom Penh next month and am looking to rent an apartment.
The various rapartments for rent say "located in BKK" or located in xxx etc.
I have no idea what these areas are. My office will be located in Down Town Roadnot far from the airport and I am looking for an apartment somewhere near there but I don't know what that area is called.

If someone can tell me the name of the area OR can let me have a map of Phnom Penh that tells me the area names I would be eternally grateful.

James

https://cityofwater.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/phnom-penh-titled-areas.png

Hi, you can find this map if you enter Phnom Penh District Map, it gives you all the information you are looking for plus other information. I hope you find this usefull.

Thanks for the information.

The problem that I was facing was to relate the areas mentioned in advertisments for accomodation to where I am to be employed.
BKK1 BKK3, etc. did not mean very much let alone the many other names mentioned.
In addition although I knew where my office was located I was not able to find the name of the district it was in.
Since my office is outside the central part of Phnom Penh I was faced with a great difficulty in pre-selecting houses and apartments to rent.
I finally hireda TuK TuK and had him drive around looking for "house to rent" signs.
Success came from not from pre-arranging but by touring around for a day.

Once again thanks for the map.