Regarding job in oman

Hi,

I have got job in a petrol bunk in oman and the employer said that I need to send medical certificate to them but i am an illiterate i do not know what to do can you please tell me the full steps that i have to follow and currently im residing in india.

HI rajesh15,

For an illiterate, you write pretty good !

And, you are working for a BPO too ! That's very nice indeed.

Never mind these obvious factual discrepancies. To get your medical tests done go to any of the authorised GAMCA clinics in your city. Show them some proof of your offer from Oman. They will then advise you on the tests to be done.

Once you get the test results, send them to your prospective employer here in Oman.

Hi Sumitran,

Thank you for your reply sir and i have a doubt on this that some are saying that i should take the medical test in Gcc linked hospitals and Gcc and Gamca are same or different? And also i have not received my offer letter from concerned institution to show to the hospital authorities.. Can I take the medical test just explaining them about the job orally?

rajesh15 wrote:

Hi Sumitran,

Thank you for your reply sir and i have a doubt on this that some are saying that i should take the medical test in Gcc linked hospitals and Gcc and Gamca are same or different? And also i have not received my offer letter from concerned institution to show to the hospital authorities.. Can I take the medical test just explaining them about the job orally?

Hi rajessh15,

I wish you do some basic online research to understand things better. It is really very simple, in case you don't know.

However, here goes :

Gulf Approved Medical Centres Association

GAMCA stands for the Gulf Approved Medical centers Association. This body is an association created to provide medical examinations to expatriates intending to join the Labor Market in the GCC countries .This association has provided an electronic platform through which the health results are shared to all organizations of interest; all electronically via their official website. So did you get your clarification now ?

Well, if you do not yet have an offer letter / appointment order from the prospective company, why then would you want to do your medicals now ?!?

Note that the GAMCA medical reports are valid only for a period of 3-months, after which if they are not used, the candidate has to do one more round of tests and investigations.

So it is better for you to wait until you have some concrete proof of your placement before proceeding.

Next time, before responding immediately with another query, read through the forum which has covered most of all the topics pertaining to your case.

If there is any subject which has not been covered earlier, then ask. Else, help yourself to the information which is available for free.

Hi Sumithran,

I am sorry for troubling you and really thank you for making me understand the process and I will do as you said.