How much apartments run in and around rincon?

do u know how much apartments run in and around rincon?  nothing fancy, just a 1 br apartment.........thanks

$300 to $500

Hi wvsurferdude,

A new topic has been created with your post on the Puerto Rico forum for more visibility.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

$300 - $500 is good for the inexpensive place you mentioned.

If water and electricity aren't included in rent, be sure to factor in what is usually a considerable amount for that. But for a small apt without A/C it shouldn't be too bad. Expect to lose those services for maybe an hour up to a few days once in awhile. It comes with the territory.

i am hoping to find apartment for 300 or less

I'm moving down to rincon with 3 other friends in october one of the houses we're  looking at renting doesn't include water and energy. Could anyone give me an idea on how much we would be paying per month for utilities?

conriz wrote:

I'm moving down to rincon with 3 other friends in october one of the houses we're  looking at renting doesn't include water and energy. Could anyone give me an idea on how much we would be paying per month for utilities?

That is hard to say, it depends on usage, how efficient the electric appliances are, AC use, etc. Assuming your friends currently live with you at this moment which may be wrong, I suggest you look at your KWH (Kilo Watt Hours) in the last year or so, pick the average used per month then multiply that by .22 (cents). That should give you an idea of the bill size.

If you all live apart, add all the kwh together  lets call that MAX.
Then multiply by .60 and by .22 after, that will give you a low end of a range,
Repeat by multiplying MAX by .75 and by .22, that should give you the upper range. I  suggest a range since you will have 1 refrigerator instead of 4, and 1 stove instead of 4, and 1 water heater instead of 4, all other will be similar. Try it and let me know if it was close to right.

OK.....so i arrive in the early hours at aguadillo...........and want to advantage myself for a week of shopping for a cheap apartment........where should i stay while looking?

Thanks alot for the help!

wvsurferdude - try The Rincon Inn.

Thanks, and should that put me pretty much in the center of where i need to be?

Excellent location. Supermarket across street, restaurants within walking distance as well as beach, car rental place within walking distance. Cost $45-75, very decent place.

For temp stays in Aguadilla....WSSM.. women's surf house.... Sandra and Dan are from Hawaii... they own a women's surfer magazine... I moved here and stayed with them my 1st week... awesome couple!  look them up and book direct.... they are in Aguadilla.. tell them G referred you.

if you're moving here, I have a realtor that can hook you up. shoot me an email
g