LOOKING FOR TEACHING JOB IN JEDDAH

I AM A TOTUR HERE IN JEDDAH AND I WANT TO APPLY AS A TEACHER

can you provide more info, what kind of credentials and experience do you have? what subjects do you teach?

I am a graduate of bachelor in elementary education .I am a teacher in my country philippines i was teaching 5 years as a primary teacher and 7 years as an elementary teacher. actually i was applying for school in jeddah but unfortunately i got only this tutor job i accepted it coz salary is better than what i have in philippines but when i came here in jeddah i was  bait upset coz i am not only a tutor also a nanny which i don't like .i am a visa from my sponsor and i want to teach in school i am very good in handling preschoolers i love kids and i have the skills in teaching primary. just want to know if i have  a chance to have a job in school because another problem is I'm not free I'm living in my sponsors house and i can't go out . no  day off is this okay here in jeddah?
thank you so much

lyn32 wrote:

I AM A TOTUR HERE IN JEDDAH AND I WANT TO APPLY AS A TEACHER

Hello Totur...what would you like to totur ?

I am already a tutor bt at the same time a nanny what i want is to teach n school

ok, ok.
hmm....

Just being a tutor will be difficult for you due to sponsorship issues, you can try applying in PI school but again because of the fact you are on visa by your employer you may not be able to teach unless he/she is ok to give you release.

Good luck.

Hello all

For all job related queries, please refer to the appropriate section of the site : Jobs offers in Jeddah

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

dear
tell me your qualifications and experience ,may i can help