About divorce - is there a way to get quick divorce?

Hy everybody..

My situation is a bit complicated..

i have one girl she lives in Germany and im in Morocco we loooove each other and we want marry..

i ask her to enter to Morroco and live here.. but she prefere stay in germany.

First problem this girl was marry with someone and this marriage not succes..and for get divorce she must wait one year of seperated. .the she can apply for get paper of divorce.

Because its necesery this paper if we want marry. soo noww is really we must wait and stay like im here and she is there and wait this year be over for can marry ??

There is no other way in germany for quick divorce?? She dont want him and dont lovd hil...aand he has girlfreind now there..?

A one-year separation is generally required for a divorce in Germany, that is correct.
She should discuss with her divorce lawyer if there is a possibility to deviate from this (this might be possible if both sides agree and all legal and financial aspects are mutually agreed upon).
But you can of course stay together with her before marriage - this would even strengthen your case for getting a visa based on the relationship afterwards!

However, please seriously consider this: If you even cannot agree on something as basic as where (which country) to live together, your current feeling of "being in love" is most likely to not last long and lead to a stable relationship. Living together for a while before the final decision to marry would also give you the chance to "test" such aspects before it's too late.

Yes.. thanks for your answer.
im with her from one year and half.. she visited me and we know each other very good..
for marry her we need paper of divorce..
we need marry if i want get visa for go with her..
Marry her and get visa for go with her.. all that need this divorce.
she put paper now at lawyer..i ask if someone know some quick way for divorce. .

If her divorce lawyer doesn't know a quicker way, then there isn't one.
But you could get a visa for Germany (or she one for your country) based on other reasons, e.g. work or study.

Yes.. the lawyer said that not possible to get it soon..
i cant get visa to germany.. i have normal work here..
she send me invitation to visit her but they refus me in cosulat..becaus of i dont anything make them sure that i ll back to Morroco when visa of tourist is finish..