How to get to Bahrain for working?

Hello everyone. I'm from Russia and I'm eager to work in Middle East, especially in UAE, Bahrain, Qatar of Kuwait. I have fluent English and semi-fluent German, cultural studies education and 2-year experience of PC and laptop maintaining. With my speciality there are almost no chances to work anywhere, but I'm not of a technician state of mind, far more interested in languages, cultures and history. I believe that there can be some good place for living for me so I'm asking you to help me at least with some advice.

Thanks to everyone in advance.

Hello Stephanvs,

below are some of job portals which you could go through and see what profile suits you.

bahrain.monstergulf.com/
www.bayt.com/en/bahrain/
jobsearch.naukri.com/jobs-in-bahrain
www.gulfconnexions.com/

our daily news paper classified sections:
dt.bh/category/classifieds/
www.gulf-daily-news.com/classifieds.aspx

and our expat-blog classifieds
https://www.expat.com/en/classifieds/mi … t/bahrain/

Good luck

T&R

At once these are the websites I've written before: all the jobs there are for technicians with much experience.

There is no guaranteed method to give you to get a job here, Logical Indian posted up some sites that are the most popular for jobs searches like yours.  You will have to keep looking, and looking often because there are dozens of people just like you doing the same thing and looking for the same job.

Subscribe and get notifications from that site.  Good if you have done so already.

Use classified ads on Bahrain media like suggested.

Search online for a headhunter who will help you look for work.  Most will not charge you as they get their fees from the hiring company.

It is not a huge island and the chances of exactly what you want in a job being delivered to your doorstep is very small, especially when people with experience are looking as well.  Keep on being diligent and check often. 

Best of luck finding what you want!

For an interior and exterior designs and Construction Company based in Bahrain requires Admin Secretary preferably Female.

Duties & Responsibilities:

 Managing the day-to-day operations of the office
 Organizing and maintaining files and records
 Planning and scheduling meetings and appointments
 Provide administrative and clerical support to departments.
 Handle information requests.
 Outgoing and Incoming mail follow ups
 Receive and replay telephone messages.
 Prepare agenda for meetings.
 Support For Purchase Depart.
 Documents Preparation and Submissions.
Please send your CV with expected salary on:

[moderated by Maximilien : avoid posting personal details pls]

Hi Macrovision modeling and Designs,

We will kindly invite you to drop an advert in the designated section which is ---> Business services jobs in Bahrain pls :)

Thank you

Maximilien