A message makes you remember best . Can you share ^^ ?

Sharing and feeling ^^ :)

"I hear nothing, not even a sound on the streets of New York, just the beat of my own heart. I have mail. From you".

What is it?

It means . a message, you save on your phone or facebook that make you remember best and have emotions in your mind  :)

MeoMun wrote:

"I hear nothing, not even a sound on the streets of New York, just the beat of my own heart. I have mail. From you".

Thanks for share :) . You feel alone ?

real2405 wrote:

It means . a message, you save on your phone or facebook that make you remember best and have emotions in your mind  :)

Hi dears!
With all due respect, I don't think this is your diary or personal page. This is forum for expats to ask for their necessary information or share their ideas, opinions & express their thought toward the communities they are living in.

We are locals and we are welcome here because we help to input our knowledge, experience about the community we know for sure. I don't think I'm happy if someone come to my house and decorate my walls with their stuffs, especially with things that has no relations or irrelevant to mine.

I bet many of them are not, too. But they are polite & they feel hard to express what I'm saying in a best way which we can understand without hurting us.

So, I am here. I am a local.
I'm saying about this logic: don't pretend that we own anything, any place & do whatever we like, even this forum is about Vietnam or Ho Chi Minh. Even to me, this topic (and so many others) are irrelevant and has nothing related to this forum or its purposes.

Please be understanding! We are - in some ways or another - representing for our country. Do our best!

With respect,
Vi