Indian/Pakistani/Pure Vegetarian Restaurant

Hi

I just landed Ho Chi Minh yesterday, i.e. 3/5/2015; but finding it really hard to survive without the food; Vietnamese food is either non-vegetarian or vegetarian that can not be digested for the person belonging from the southern part of the Asia.

Therefore, any person can suggest me any Indian/Pakistani Restaurant here at Dist 1 HCM.

answers are anxiously awaited.

address : 226 Bui Vien street, District 1, HCM City

real2405 wrote:

address : 226 Bui Vien street, District 1, HCM City

I am sorry, you did not mention a name of the restaurant?

Sorry i forgot . Name : Mumtaz Indian Restaurant

real2405 wrote:

Thanks. I live at Co Bac St. Ward Co Giang; so is it far or near to my address?

manojkatyara wrote:
real2405 wrote:

It's very nearly . Now You're in Co Bac St and then  go ahead Nguyen Thai Hoc St. and turn left . go ahead and you will see address that i gave you . Street Bui Vien ( You should remember )

real2405 wrote:
manojkatyara wrote:
real2405 wrote:

It's very nearly .You're in Co Bac St and then  go ahead Nguyen Thai Hoc St. and turn left . go ahead and you will see address that i gave you . Street Bui Vien ( You should remember )

Thanks buddy  :cheers:

Your welcome  ;)

Let's try Ganesh (Le Thanh Ton str, dist 1)

Ida Ho wrote:

Let's try Ganesh (Le Thanh Ton str, dist 1)

Ganesh has moved to 38 Hai Ba Trung street, Dist: 1. :)

Thanks senwl for correction :) . I knew that from my friend's recommendation. I think, the Tandoor in Hai Ba Trung, and Ashoka are also good suggestion

Ida Ho wrote:

I think, the Tandoor in Hai Ba Trung, and Ashoka are also good suggestion

Recently I tried Ganesh (dist 1) a couple of times. Good food.
Tandoor I tried a few times almost two years back. They were good at that time.
Ashoka I've never tried.

Anyway, there are dozens of Indian restaurants in HCMC these days, especially in and around Dist 1. 
As always, a bit over-priced and over-spiced !! Honestly, I don't know much about their food.

I prefer Viet food for my everyday lunch and dinner. That keeps me happy and healthy.:)

For OP:
He may try food delivery from all these (and many other) restaurants throughFoodPand. A dozen of Indian restaurants are enlisted there. I ordered delivery through FoodPanda a few times. So far, their service has been excellent and right on time.