Any Indians here?

Hi,

I just wanted to understand the documentation required to obtain a residency permit in Bulgaria for an Indian national.

Hi,

There are few Indians in sofia city. I think the count is not much. Maximum 200 may be. And I am one of them.

Adi :)

Hi
This is Abdul From India. I want to come to Bulgaria. Can You Please guide me How much it will cost for me? and how to apply for bulgaria. currently i am working in a international Job Portal As a Account Manager in new delhi india. Please reply asap.
Thanks. :)
Abdul Mannan

Hi adi
please let me know about the livelihood in bulgaria and aspects of life for engineers.
please share some useful links for gathering more info.
also tell me that are there jobs consultants in bulgaria helping people out for job hunt and are theh reliable too or not.
what wages do foreign nationals earn and whag are the means.
please share ur views which are much needed as i am planning to shift to Bulgaria.
Nishit

I belive the only way to make a living in Bulgaria is to work with other countries. There is no money here. I run my UK IT company from bulgaria. I work with the UK remotly.

thanks for your reply.
I want to know that even though Bulgaria is an EU nation still jobs a scarcity over there.
what about technical profiles in Electrical Mechanical trades. Do placement agencies help in finding a job.
Also how is the country...people...culture...family security..what are the chances of survival.
please suggest.
waiting for your response.

If you come out with some money to purchace a home say €60k you can live on €600 a month. the cost of living is very low and tax is 10% for all. If you need any assistace please feel free to ask me. I do have some Indian (Hindu) contacts here.

That would be great if you please forward me some of your contact so that i can directly ask my quarries in one go.
Actually i am gettig a job offer in Bulgaria through some college but i am not interested much in continuing with them for long as i have to switch into technical profile.
for that i need to know whether there a scope for core technical branches or not and also are these placement agencies really helpful.
please tell me that if compared to Delhi or Mumbai the lifestyle or earnings are better or are the same.

please go to my website link and we can explore wider

I have seen ur link expatassistance.co.uk
i will fill the enquiry form.
please suggest me further how shud i apply for jobs.