Post offices in Phnom Penh

Which post offices are still operating in Phnom Penh?
I found some information, but it is 11 years old...
http://articles.cambodiastamps.com/PPPOs.html

Can anyone confirm any of those places are still receiving letters to be posted?

Besides the CPO, I only know that the Airport PO is still there. What about the other 6 ones?

So this thread got a lot of hits, but no reply, then maybe it's worth sharing what I found out. I verified two of those post offices are still there, and are ready to take your letters including EMS and registered items.

I've not tried finding the other 4 places, so they might or might not exist any longer.

Tuk Laak Post Office is on Mao Tse Toung, right at the crossing with Kampuchear Krom, exactly opposite ABC bakery. (Google Maps has the location quite wrong!!)

Boengsalang Post Office has been relocated, probably in the course of building the new spaghetti junction. It is located at the very end of Monireth Blvd, almost the last building before that junction.

I've been to the Cambodia Post Olympic Branch on Preah Sihanouk Blvd (between streets 173 and 163). Tiny shop with regular mail service and p.o. boxes. I was there a few weeks ago to mail some post cards. Postage cost: 2,800 riels to Europe and 3,000 riels to the U.S.