Job în Bulgaria?..

Hi expats
I m married with Bulgarian and I search work for a year now without success.every time same story phone calls interview  all work great in the last moment    they say ur residence permit will finish soon we can't make contract ?????
What card should I have?
I read in one old article that if u r marry with Bulgarian for more than 2 years u have right to have long term residence ........?
Any kind of information you are wellcome (meme en francais)

It used to be two years of marriage to gain long-term residence. Now, it is five years of marriage with continuous short-term residence in Bulgaria OR three years after you have a Bulgarian child. Strangely, you can get long-term residence immediately after marrying a person from the EU that is NOT from Bulgaria. (I believe that is the case).

However, if you are married to a Bulgarian, you have the right to work even on a short-term residence permit. It can be a confusing process for the company, and many companies and even officials will tell you it is NOT possible, but our accountant was able to get me legally working with a short-term permit. Even while working, you do not have the right to pay into social services/healthcare and be covered until you get your long-term permit (I was told... I have a friend that was covered by social services with a short-term permit, so I am not sure that is impossible, either.)

Thank you so much Kojidae I appreciate ur reply,finally I start to work in a call center this mean u r right even with short permit u have right to work.Its with civil contract (contractor) for one month, I will put information one by one to help other expat's.
The problem exist less information about the paper work how should be in this country none help I find my self alone alone all the time  even people in the other side of desk (governoment worker ) thy don't care thy say learn Bulgarian (sorry but it's 3world)