Visit Visa - Expiry date

Assalam u Alaikum,

I was wondering  :unsure  if someone knows about the expiry date of visit visa after getting approval from MOFA mofa.gov.sa . I mean how long I can hold the visa before processing in Pakistan? and also how long after processing?

Thank you in advance!
:thanks:
Regards,
ASK

imask wrote:

Assalam u Alaikum,

I was wondering  :unsure  if someone knows about the expiry date of visit visa after getting approval from MOFA mofa.gov.sa . I mean how long I can hold the visa before processing in Pakistan? and also how long after processing?

Thank you in advance!
Regards,
ASK

3 Months Before and 1 Month after stamping.

imask wrote:

Assalam u Alaikum,

Thank you in advance!
Regards,
ASK

Only one month for visit and visa 90 days  after stemp visa from pakistan

u can apply within 3 months after online from moi.gov.sa website and after stamping u will get 2 month to travel

tooba wrote:

u can apply within 3 months after online from moi.gov.sa website and after stamping u will get 2 month to travel

but now only one month after stepm visa from aitmad

i applied for family visit visa last week , get attested b company than chamber of commerce, but since yesterday i seen online in Red  الطلب تحت الاجراء؟ pls tell me this is a sign of issuing visa ??? plss

irfanshah03 wrote:

i applied for family visit visa last week , get attested b company than chamber of commerce, but since yesterday i seen online in Red  الطلب تحت الاجراء؟ pls tell me this is a sign of issuing visa ??? plss

Yes brother you will get visa Soon,there will be no issue now Inshallah.

thanx brother, but in how man days i can expect that visa will b issued pls guide me according to our exp.

irfanshah03 wrote:

thanx brother, but in how man days i can expect that visa will b issued pls guide me according to our exp.

Its depends on region to region,well in Riyadh normally after this status they issue within 2 or 3 days.

i am living in makkah but my iqama is from Jeddah

brother i have applied for visit visa for my family but i put thier name in Arabic in the online application but it is same as per passport name but i put in Arabic , is this will effect my application or not pls reply to me

my family visit visa issued today Allhamdulilah, as i mentioned earlier that i filled online form in Arabic names of my Family, so this arabic names  will effect in embassy in pakistan or not ????

i filled visit visa form online and written my family names in Arabic, but in the passport it is in English, but my visa already issued now, so my question is that this Arabic names will create a problem in pakistan to issue visa because in passports their names are in English, but in Birth Certificate and marriage certificate both in English and  Urdu ? pls let me know

Name must  be in Englsih for nonarab countries

BUT THE VISA IS ALREADY APPROVED BY MOFA KSA WITH ARABIC NAMES, BUT I HAVE BIRTH AND MARRIAGE CERTIFICATES ATTESTED BY SAUDI EMBASSY WHERE THE NAME INCLUDING IN ENGLISH AND URDU SAME LIKE ARABIC WHAT DO YOU THINK IT WILL B ENOUGH FOR EMBASSY TO STAMP VISA??

irfanshah03 wrote:

BUT THE VISA IS ALREADY APPROVED BY MOFA KSA WITH ARABIC NAMES, BUT I HAVE BIRTH AND MARRIAGE CERTIFICATES ATTESTED BY SAUDI EMBASSY WHERE THE NAME INCLUDING IN ENGLISH AND URDU SAME LIKE ARABIC WHAT DO YOU THINK IT WILL B ENOUGH FOR EMBASSY TO STAMP VISA??

Brother Lower the Cap's while writing.

Go ahead and try inshallah there will be no issue.Do confirm from Etimad office.

Thanx Bro, i already book appointment and even, sent mail to them regrading this issue but they did not not replied yet, , hope there will be no problem in sha Allah

my status in Pakistani ID card is single in NADRA database but i have computerized marriage certificate attested by MOFA PAK, and SAUDI EMBASSY, my question is that is this single status in NADRA database will create problem to stamp my family visit visa in SAUDI EMBASSY in Pakistan???

"my status in Pakistani ID card is single in NADRA database but i have computerized marriage certificate attested by MOFA PAK, and SAUDI EMBASSY, my question is that is this single status in NADRA database will create problem to stamp my family visit visa in SAUDI EMBASSY in Pakistan???"

Dear,
may be they will create problem for your visa, because when i went to process NADRA Birth Certificate for my son. NADRA not processed the Birth Certificate. They replied me that my NIC status is UN MARRIED. Even i have NADRA MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE. My wife was traveled on my Un Married NIC.

So its your luck. My wife was travel but my son travel need my MARRIED PROOF. ;)

but i have also NADRA Birth Certificate for my Son which is also attested by Ministry of Foreign Office and Saudi Embassy as well, so what is the need for single or married Status

irfanshah03 wrote:

but i have also NADRA Birth Certificate for my Son which is also attested by Ministry of Foreign Office and Saudi Embassy as well, so what is the need for single or married Status

this is as per Etimad

Family Visit Visa is a short term visit visa issued to family members and relatives of residents and people working in Saudi Arabia.
Applicants applying for a visa under this category will be required to provide the details of the sponsor residing in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia including the below:
Electronic Waqala (Visa slip)
Passport copy of the sponsor (first & last page) with spouse name amended on the passport and original and photocopy of birth certificate attested for children (if applicable) is required.

irfanshah03 wrote:

Dear Irfan confirm this with Etimad,call them.

Javed Akb, bro what do thinking it will creat any problem ?? since i have NADRA Marriage and son birth certificate attested by MOFA Pakistan and Saudi Embassy as well. my family visited to etimad and they checked all documents and said all document is fine but original Marriage and Son Birth Certificate must be provided, and they have a new appointment tomrrow

irfanshah03 wrote:

Javed Akb, bro what do thinking it will creat any problem ?? since i have NADRA Marriage and son birth certificate attested by MOFA Pakistan and Saudi Embassy as well

as per my thinking they will not create problem because documents are attested by Saudi Embassy but better to call them.

bro, my family visited to etimad last week, and they checked all documents and said all document is fine but original Marriage and Son Birth Certificate must be provided, and they have a new appointment tomrrow

irfanshah03 wrote:

bro, my family visited to etimad last week, and they checked all documents and said all document is fine but original Marriage and Son Birth Certificate must be provided, and they have a new appointment tomrrow

OK then its fine if they already accepted why you worry.

someone told me after booking that is why i was worried.......bro one more question, ....my wife visited last year for Umrah visa with my brother , the visa agent make a FRC for my wife with my brother as brother sister, so my brother name stated clearly in my wife Umrah visa in the  محرم section as brother..... so this point will make problem ?

irfanshah03 wrote:

someone told me after booking that is why i was worried.......bro one more question, ....my wife visited last year for Umrah visa with my brother , the visa agent make a FRC for my wife with my brother as brother sister, so my brother name stated clearly in my wife Umrah visa in the  محرم section as brother..... so this point will make problem ?

No there will be no issue.

in sha Allah, thanx alot brother for your valuable info. Jazak Allah kher

How can I check my visit visa expiry date ..I i want to visit again in Saudi is it necessary to again apply for visa ..and do same process

Dear Brother,

Aslamoalykum,

how to chech expiry date (last day) of family visit visa?