Pakistani national female want to marry with an Egyptian

my query is that I'm a Pakistani national female want to marry with an Egyptian national who is working ksa what are the procedure for that? Is there any risk for the job whom I want to get marry.. Kindly reply if someone has correct info about new law

Aisha.
You wrote
"Is there any risk for the job whom I want to get marry,,,,"

It is not very clear why would a person risk loosing his job by marrying you, this may only happen if you have a terrorist or a criminal record!

On a serious note, the Egyptian gentleman can apply for a tourist/ visitor visa to Pakistan, get married to you and apply for your spouse visa to live in Saudi Arabia as his dependent.

Let us hear more about how you two met?

Have you read couple of hundred posts women from all over the world have posted on how they have experienced Egyptian husbands on " Egypt" forum? You do not need to believe all their stories are true :sosad:

My question was simple is there any job risk for the boy or not.. how can you be so sure about this thing are you lawyer?

If he is willing to marry you. Then ask him to come Pakistan get marry with you first. Then he will bring your paper to KSA and will process  your visa after that you can proceed. before marrying him plz do the Istakhara (Consult with Allah).

Aishasardar wrote:

My question was simple is there any job risk for the boy or not.. how can you be so sure about this thing are you lawyer?

Ask yourself on how he would be at risk to secure his job if he marries you. You don't need a lawyer for asking such a childish question. If that guy is reluctant to come Pakistan, things then are suspicious... yet, your own choice to select what actually you want.

You should really need to read the millions of torturous stories of Egyptian husbands to their non-native wives.

Best' O' Luck !