Visit visa to family dependent visa

Hi,
Is it possible to convert visit visa to family dependent visa with out leaving oman

Vikrammys wrote:

Hi,
Is it possible to convert visit visa to family dependent visa with out leaving oman

Hi Vikrammys,

The answer is 'No'.

Hi,
Thank you so much for ur valuable time. i hav 1 more querry..While converting from visiting visa to family visa hw long do we need to wait aftr exit from oman

Hi Vikrammys,

Going by the last update it is said to be 3-months.

But since these rules keep changing ever so often, it is better for you to have the latest on this checked through your company's PRO.

Thank you so much sir...do i need to add my spouse name in my passport..my name is already exist in my wyf passport...

Hi Vikrammys,

If you can add your wife's name to your passport, it would really be helpful while arranging for the vias, etc.

Than you sir,  but is it mandatory to hav my wyf name in my passport...my wyf hv my name on her passport..

Vikrammys wrote:

Than you sir,  but is it mandatory to hav my wyf name in my passport...my wyf hv my name on her passport..

No.

It is not mandatory for anyone to have their spouse's name mentioned in their passport.

If it is there, it is good and it helps.

Else, it is fine too. No issues.

Thank u so much sir

Hi Vikrammys,

Names of the spouse in the passport is not mandatory.

But an official, attested, ratified marriage certificate is mandatory.

K sir...thank you

hello sir,
i am planning to travel UAE by bus for this EID holidays and i am staying in muscat from past 8 months and i am eligible to go UAE by road, but my wife joined me 2 months back in family visa...is she eligble to cross UAE border by bus or is it mandatory for her to complete minimum 6months stay in oman