Do Anyone know English Female to work as a telesales in Cairo ?

A startup company needs an English Female to work as a customer service & telesales for UK market customers . Work will be in the company office in Cairo . Kindly let me know if you are interested or any of your friends maybe interested to contact them . Thanks

RedFox333 wrote:

A startup company needs an English Female to work as a customer service & telesales for UK market customers . Work will be in the company office in Cairo . Kindly let me know if you are interested or any of your friends maybe interested to contact them . Thanks

Please refrain form duplicate postings.
Thank you.

[Moderated by Kenjee
Reason : For security reasons please do not give over personal contact infos on the forum
]

my name s anne, am from nigeria, my decipline is INSURANCE but most times am employed as an english teacher but twicework in a telesales company. am intrested in d vacant position.

need to know more my English is excelent

Hi RedFox333
Are you looking for Egyptians only or will expats do as well?

Hi missmash , I'm alreay searching for expats only not Egyptians :) . You are welcome so please send me your contact or CV at  [email protected]  to be able to discuss further . Thanks

Hi laady24 ,You are welcome so please send me your contact or CV at  [email protected]  to be able to discuss further . Thanks

Hi Babyanne ,You are welcome so please send me your contact or CV at  [email protected]  to be able to discuss further . Thanks

RedFox333 wrote:

Except it's not a start-up company, is it? It's been running for over a year, but has yet to file accounts.

http://www.bizstats.co.uk/ltd/beyotonli … -09203785/

In addition, a search of the company website seems to reveal that this so-called property company in actual fact has no properties on its books.

I should be very wary about sending personal details in a CV to this address. I'm wary about it anyway in any case when someone comes to an Expat.com to advertise work instead of through the usual channels. Why would anyone risk applying for a job when the OP doesn't even provide the company's name and its details?

Why did someone else have to do the footwork? Why didn't the OP provide details of the company website and registration?

In addition, asking for an English FEMALE only is pretty suspicious in itself.

I advise people to think twice before upping sticks and moving to Cairo for this or even having anything to do with it.

Hi SvenStockholm , Thank you very much for your post but I need to highlight that you judge things wrongly because you relied on non trusted sources like the link you added below . So please find my reply to your points :

1- When you need to check a UK company kindly use the only trusted resource which is the governmental website for all UK compnaies . www.companieshouse.gov.uk . So please use the governmental website to search for our company instead of strange sources & I invite all to do so .

2- You decided that that compnay not a start-up depending on the registeration date and this is another mistake . Kindly note that the registeration date is not the criteria . For example BeyotOnline has been registered in September 2014 but offecially started work on February 2015 ( So it is a start-up ) . Isn't it ? :)

3- We already put our job on a specialized websites like www.arabjobs.com but it back with feable feedback and all from Egyptians willing to work & as long as we are searching for expats ( British ) to fill this vacant position the best place to post the job was here which allowing us to do that . A logic when you search for expats so you go to the place where they are exist :)

4- We are an online property portal so people listing thier properties on our portal . So why we should have properties like you estated in your post ? :)

5- Just an advice . Please before you judge others ask them for evidence or proof of what they are estating and if they didn't provide you with the proof then you can warn others to treat with them but what you did is just warning based on fake data you got and very bad conclusions .

6- Why we asked for Female only ? . This is because the nature of work itself we need telemarketer / Telesales which is main work for female rather than men . Femals acting much better in ( Telesales / call centers / secretary jobs ) . Right ? .

( For all candidates : You can search for us and we can provide you with all trusted data thorugh our office in Cairo which exist in  2B , Saleh Seliem street ( Okasha ) , From Al Mesahah square , Dokki , Cairo , Egypt )

Thanks & Regards,
Mohamed ElBayoumy
BeyotOnline Director

Thank you for your clarifications.

Actually, I think that men are just as good at telephone work!

You have now given proper information about your company. You should have done that from the start. There are so many scams on the web, that if one is reputable, one needs to be as clear as possible.

You didn't mention the salary/commission.

Hello SvenStockholm ,

Thank you very much for your reply . In fact I targeted Females for this job but If I got male candidates who is qualified for sure he will be hired .

Salary and Commission will be at interview ;)

Finally . I need to thank you very  much that you are caring about other people & sorry If I was aggrissive :) so please forgive me .

Best Regards,
Mohamed ElBayoumy

Hello RedFox333,

I would suggest that you post your ad in our jobs topic, please refer to the hyper link below :

> Telecommunications job offers in Egypt

Thank you,
Gavind.

[Thread closed}

Closed