Where i can apply visa for romania in Cambodia?

Hi , I am Cambodian and living in Cambodia, i want to get a VIsa for ROMANIA to my bussiness mission for 2 days, where i can apply visa for romania in Cambodia? any advise as no romania foreign mission in Cambodia?

hi askp
you are right, there is no diplomatic romanian office in cambodia. there is an EU office in Phnom penh, however it does not issue any visa for travelling to EU member states!

therefore you have to stick to the closest romanian embassy from here which is in bangkok.

here you have the link for romanian e-visa application and all other information:
bangkok.mae.ro/node/427

in the best case you will not even need to go personally to the embassy if you provide sufficient (trustable) documentation, however you most probably will need someone to pick up the visa for you as the embassy will not send any passports and visa by post/mail.

normally, the embassy will issue you a 15 day visa, however be careful, this will only be a national romanian visa and does not allow any entrance/access to any other member state of EU, as Romania is not a member of the Schengen-Area!

Regards,
Mike

Hi askp,

I have created a new thread with your post on the Cambodia forum in order to help you to receive more information from the forumers.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Most EU countries that don't have a representation in Phnom Penh have assigned their consular responsibilities to one of the other EU embassies.

If you're able to find out which of the EU embassies covers for Romania, you might be able to apply for the visa there. The information doesn't seem to exist online, so you will have to ask around.

Jan

Thanks all for your advise

Bonus How is a visa for Romania

You realise the post is 7 years old?