What are good websites to check for NON-teaching jobs?

My ex needs to find a new job, fast! His visa expires next month and he's unsure if his legal firm will renew his contract. I know its pretty easy to find English teacher jobs online, but is there a good site (in Chinese is ok) to look for legal work he could do? There's not much on eChinacities.com or here unfortuantely. We're located in Jinan, Shandong. Thanks!

i don't know exactly. but these are popular chinses websites to find a job in china
zhaopin.com/
51job.com
sz.ganji.com/zhaopin/

just watch out that some information on the website might be false.
you can confirm the company's information on 'baidu.com' to see if it is a good company.

Moderated by Christine
Reason: off topic + for job offer please post an ad in the jobs section

Also do not upload your resume to EChinacities.  Instead look for the name of the company and send your resume directly to the employer. Why?  http://chinascamwatch.wordpress.com  Start looking outside Jinan if you are pressed for time.  Good luck.

I am living China now. Yes it is easy to find an English teaching job especially for a foreigner, and the salary is quite good.  You can post your resume online such 51jobdotcom and or there are some English training school. You may come across on the street and you can enter to ask if they need a foreigner teacher. I am a teacher from han bridge mandarin and when I looked for the job, I post my resume on 51jobdotcom

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Post your job offer in the Jobs in China section of the website section of the website