Volunteering in cario egypt

To whom it mayconcern; I'm writting in regards to coming to the beautiful nation of Egypt, to be a mom to a group of children that are in need love. I'm in of great eager to be off a assistances in helping to equip my children into being a of great achivement in cario and nationwide if their desire to school of education. I curently carry a certified phd in reputable of sociallay issues that was self aceritied in education as well as analyzing.  Please give me more information on volunteering in cario egypt with the children. Thank you

Your aim is brilliant. It has been always my dream to establish a non-profit organisation which supplier homeless children with health care and professional/social development. We haven't got a systematic process for providing such care for homeless children, rather than scattered local housing building which rarely delivers demanded requirements.

Please let me know in more details about your plan to be involved in such area.

Hi, Actually I'm very admired of the amazing and noble effort and objective you have, please let me know when you arrive to Egypt in case you need an Egyptian friend. My Name's Hamdy Mohamed , 42 years old, working an Oracle HCM FreeLancer consultant and interested to get to know new people from all around the world .. I live in Maadi , Cairo as well.
I'll be happy to know a new friend.

Moderated by Kenjee
Reason: Please avoid giving over personal contact infos on a public forum

Hi,

I admire your objective and I would like to help you. I am from România but I would like to go to Egypt, Cairo and to have nice experience there

Janu