Want to know lifestyle, weather, everything on New Zealand

Hallo everyone, Iam Darwin, I'm from Jakarta. I'm planning to study IT in New Zealand. And then plan to migrate there as well.
I would like to know more about New Zealand, from the lifestyle, weather and everything else. Can anyone share it for me?

Thanks
Darwin

Hi Darwin,

With the intention of making your question more visible to the eyes of the forumers, i have created a new thread with your post on the New Zealand forum.

For a good start, there are a lot of constructive information in the New Zealand expat guide.
The topics found on the forum might also provide you with further information, so do not hesitate to do a little browse . ;)

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

hello everyone ....

how are you all...... me new here and i want to come New Zealand for study purpose ......
i just want to know about part time work position and minimum living cost for one person... which is best option for accommodation near Newtown, Auckland

i want also want to know about living style..... for living normal life

please help me guys

Kirat.virk wrote:

hello everyone ....

how are you all...... me new here and i want to come New Zealand for study purpose ......
i just want to know about part time work position and minimum living cost for one person... which is best option for accommodation near Newtown, Auckland

i want also want to know about living style..... for living normal life

please help me guys

Read through the posts in the forum categories list, right hand side of this page. There is plenty of information there,
Auckland is the most expensive city to live in. For cost of living and rents try www.numbeo.com  also look in the housing section at the top of this page. 

Part time work may be harder to find and as a student you can only work 20 hours per week.  You will have to have your own medical insurance cover too.