Life in Rwanda

Somebody can tell me about Rwanda life ?

Hi Elias.A,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I have created a new thread with your post on the Rwanda forum for more visibility.

It will be helpful to forum members if you could spell out your query in a bit more detail. What would you like to know about life in Rwanda?

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi there Dear Priscilla,

i want to participate in importing various items from Europe and USA . i.e Vehicle, Vehicle spar part , food item , household products hard-wares...computer and computer accessories and the like ..and in future i want in participate in manufacturing industry.

but before my coming  i want to know that which expats have  been there i mean that in which area they have participated. you know this helps me to clear understand about your country and  the competitors also

:top:  Hi, Rwanda is a Natural and wonderful place to live. still the virginity of the nature is not polluted. it is an Hill Lock country with access through Air / Road. Cost of Living is Nominal except some items. It is a Central African Country with utmost safety for the Living Public. Governance and Government is the best since many years. Mr. Paul Kagame is the President Now an able and efficient President shaping up the Rwanda from the "no where to ....Now here"

Nice Restaurants, Hotels, clean and green city scapes, good doctor facility and hospitals, Basic Educational Institutions. so, over all it is a  :one:one:one

Suresh Krishnan, Hyderabad, India