Looking for Hotel, Restaurant & Business Operation Job in USA

Dear All members,

Good day to you.

I am looking for job in Hotel, Restaurants & Business Operation Job in USA.  I am a pure chinese Singaporean and looking to work on long term basis.  Please advise and assist.

dungrichie wrote:

Dear All members,

Good day to you.

I am looking for job in Hotel, Restaurants & Business Operation Job in USA.  I am a pure chinese Singaporean and looking to work on long term basis.  Please advise and assist.

Welcome to the forum

Please read through the many posts under the different headings in the forum categories list. There is information there that may help you.

I'm seriously looking for a job with a free Visa, flight ticket from Uganda to USA not forgetting provision holidays after a long period of working.

Mark Ntundubaire wrote:

I'm seriously looking for a job with a free Visa, flight ticket from Uganda to USA not forgetting provision holidays after a long period of working.

Welcome to the forum.... :) 

Please read through the posts in the forum categories list for information.
To be honest, unless you have a skill, with relevant qualifications and experience that cannot be found in USA then you will not have any luck at all.

You should search through the available positions advertised in the jobs section at the top of this page.You can also post your CV there too where it will get much better exposure to potential employers. But again, I say that it will be virtually impossible as companies will employ locals as they will not have to pay for a visa or flights to employ a local.

Hello guys,

I invite you to post in the jobs section :

https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/north-america/usa/

Thanks,

Julien

Closed