German passport

hello everyone, im a filipina married to a german and have 3 kids. just want to ask if theres a possibility for me to get a german passport even i never live in germany, we are already married since 9 years in the philippines. and our kids has a german passports. anybody can give me an advice

No, a passport is only issued to a citizen. Your marriage to a citizen does not make you a citizen or even guarantee permanent residency for that matter.

Your children have German passports because they are German citizens, they have a German father.

Cheers,
James
Expat-blog Experts Team

As far as I know, you need to live in Germany for a number of years (usually 7), attend a cultural integration course and/or prove German language skills to become German citizen. (As James stated above, you can only get a German passport if you are citizen).
You can ask the German embassy in your country to confirm or find out if there's any other way.
What do you need a German passport for? As spouse of a German and parent of (minor) German children, you have the right to live and work in Germany and travel freely within Europe (Schengen zone).