Flats in Krakow without commission

Hello,
Is there any way to rent a flat in Krakow directly, without having to pay commission to the agent? I guess it will be harder as I don't speak polish but I don't want to deal with agents. Does anyone know a related website?

Thank you

Hello,
there are many flats offered directly by the owners, but the offers are usually in polish. You can try gumtree.pl or olx.pl (deselect agent's offers).
Have you already reached Krakow or are you just planning to move in?

hello everyone...
im from bangladesh.... wnting to move in poland with a student visa....nw guyes i wnt from u to know some important information about poland...1)i m single...i would like to find a sharing accommodation.... can i get a single room with attached bathroom nd kitchen? hw would be monthly cost for a single men?
2) can i get a job easily in poland...as i has part time work permit? any types job such as waiter,restuarent, office boy,cleaner,etc?
3)can i beard my living cost from doing a part time job?
4)hw much sellery for the following job in per month...
so plz i wnt a complete information.... can anybody help me.... its will be greatfull.
thanks

md.abujafor iqbal wrote:

hello everyone...
im from bangladesh.... wnting to move in poland with a student visa....nw guyes i wnt from u to know some important information about poland...1)i m single...i would like to find a sharing accommodation.... can i get a single room with attached bathroom nd kitchen? hw would be monthly cost for a single men?
2) can i get a job easily in poland...as i has part time work permit? any types job such as waiter,restuarent, office boy,cleaner,etc?
3)can i beard my living cost from doing a part time job?
4)hw much sellery for the following job in per month...
so plz i wnt a complete information.... can anybody help me.... its will be greatfull.
thanks

You need to read through the many posts in the forum categories list on the right hand side of this page. There is information there that may assist you.

Thank you for the information Jane.
No, I'm not in Poland but I am planning to relocate and try to collect as much info as I can