Best places for living with the family well comunicated with EC?

tervurener wrote:

Just remembered something useful for OP.

Brussels region has many "Spanish extra-curricular" schools, mainly on Wednesdays or Saturdays.
There is a big on held on the premises of Jean 23 Woluwe, which is near to Providence school.
My Spanish is non existent, but I'm sure any Spanish speaker could google to find the locations of the rest of these schools.

Do be careful mind you about the reliability of that website I linked to. Since it was set up a few weeks ago, parents who've used it have reported on the Facebook Parents Schools support group of in inaccuracy of the information.

Don't worry, I'll visit schools around Eterbeek or WSL/WSP in person even if they seem not having free vacancies.
My date of arriving is confirmed, I'll land on Saturday 30... so I'll start working on that since 1st of June or maybe 2nd, because the 1st I guess I'll be very busy. At least I already have a bed to sleep at a friend of mine home.

In fact there are several French schools very near Linkebeek (5 minutes walk) and one French school in Linkebeek. Everyone in Linkebeek speaks French, you do not need to learn Dutch. I lived in Linkebeek for 15 years before bothering to learn Dutch and I only finally did it because my husband is Dutch and the kids were in the Flemish section rather than the French section of the local school!

Why Evere commune asking for 5 years tax paid documents though finished of living in belgium more than 7 years for applying PR?

Some communes  asking for 1 year tax paid documents in the whole 5 years.

Will it not be same case for evere commune?