Scouts group for kids near Tomberg?

Hello - Could anyone suggest a friendly, french speaking Scouts and Guides group for my 8 and 11 year old? We will be moving to Brussels in July, and living in WSL near Tomberg. Any help appreciated! Thanks :)

girls or boys or both?
The Catholic Guides and Scouts are single sex from 8 years old to 16 years old, there are a few "pluralistic" packs which are mixed sex.

The Catholic Guides and Scouts tend to be twinned and where there are multiple troupes in a "unite", you often get a girls' troupe with their meetings at the same time as a boys' troupe, to help families. Meetings are nearly always 2 times a month on Sundays from end September to end April. Also 1 or 2 weekend camps during the year, 1 long 7-14 day Summer camp. Meetings have their bases in huts attached to churches or schools in the main.

Here is St Henri Guides and Scouts.
- google.com/site/la14eme/home
- sainthenri.be/

Here is Ste Famille Guides ad Scouts
- 38-42.be/

Thanks again Tervurener! I've found an organization called "Les Scouts" which seems to be linked or the umbrella organization to the Ste Famille group you mentioned. My preference is non denominational if possible. Do you have a sense of what the difference is between the Pluralistes (not sure what this means?) and Les Scouts? Any specific troupes that are more highly recommended for being active, enthusiastic, etc? Thanks again :)

There are Catholic Scouts / Guides which are nearly always twinned girls / boys groups and there are a tiny few pluralist Scouts groups, still Baden Powell affiliated but pluralist in that run not along any religious foundations, It's Catholic in origins and you cannot be a Scout without sharing Christian based philosophy of loving enemies and treating everyone as equal, but that's as far as Catholic goes here.

All troupes here are enthusiastic, it's a very big thing here, most troupes have waiting lists.

http://www.sgp.be/http://www.sgp172.be/

Sainte Famille is twinned troupes, hence 2 numbers, one Scouts, one Guides, they share a website.

St Henri is also twinned troupes, but separate websites.