Vietnamese Lawyer needed!!

Hello ,

Can you recommend a good Vietnamese lawyer? I'm preparing the last documents for the legalization of an organization here in Vietnam ad would need the help of a lawyer in order to conclude the process.

Thanks,
Have a nice day!!

Hi!
It means you are registering for an organization (NGO?) and need to process the paper work? Or you're opening a presentative office for an organization?

Best,
Vi

Hi Vi,

Yes an NGO, we already have started the process, send documents translated now are the last documents with the persons in charge of the activity etc. But for the first documents it was such a long process because they requested first one form of translation then another one...so in order to make it more easy i need the help of a lawyer!

Thanks,
Michela

Pmed you.

The Department of Foreign Affairs will do remaining procudures for you. However, this is subject to what you did abroad and it must follow Vietnamese law on legalisation.

{Moderated by Kenjee
Reason: Please avoid giving over your phone number on a public forum}

Hello michela_to

@michela_to : You may refer to our Lawyers in Ho Chi Minh City business directory contacts. :top:

-----
@Timofey : Could you please recommend her services in our Business directory? :Legal services in Ho Chi Minh City

Thank you

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

connect to me by inbox, tell me what I can do for you.

Hi nguyenthiduyenanh,

Are you a lawyer or you know someone ?

You can introduce yourself if you are willing to help. ;)

Thanks in advance,
Bhavna

We have been using lawyers at ANT Lawyers, a law firm in Hanoi office.  They provide legal services: advice and procedures related works in Vietnam and they are quite friendly.  You could google them out!  Cheers,  Jenny

michela_to wrote:

Hello ,

Can you recommend a good Vietnamese lawyer? I'm preparing the last documents for the legalization of an organization here in Vietnam ad would need the help of a lawyer in order to conclude the process.

Thanks,
Have a nice day!!

Hello Michela, Can you provide us with a recap of the steps you went through to setup the NGO? I am also trying to setup an NPO. That information would be helpful for the rest of us who wish to establish the same thing. I am in the process of seeking a lawyer for advice on appropriate type of NPO to setup. Thank you.