Hello Indians.. Job offer of 4500 aed

Hi frnds,  I have got a job offer in dubai for 4500 Dirham per month.  My biggest dilemma is will I be able to save at least 2500 per month?  I would be living a low life as don't drink but occasionally smoke.  Pls let me know what would be the cost of sharing a room with one person???  Can I manage with 1000 aed?

u cant save a penny from 4500

Pls let me know y???  If I live on sharing basis?? As I said I would not waste money on other things as I don't drink etc..

Pls help me if I can find room for 1000 aed on sharing basis

Ur salary 4500 is including transportation & accomodation??? or excluding all these  ???

Excluding... I have to manage it all myself.

yes it is possible to find a sharing bed space for about aed 800/month.

Thank you pathfinder.  My motive is to save money so no drinking.. No enjoying etc.  Gareebi ki zindagi jee lunga.

Anyways .. I have no plan of doing such as will finish my contract  of 2 years now than look for better opportunity

Wangjin ...  jab gareebi ki zindagi jeena he to india me hi jeelona bhai... kyo idar udar patak raheho ..india se behter tume dusri jaga nahi he bhai... dusri jaga to mout he mout.....

Maxy Strom... India mein if I get 50000 Rs which is very difficult  it's hard to save at least 30000 Rs  aur itna experience hone ke bavjood yaha acha salary job ki akaal pada Hua Hai. Isiliye mein at least 2800 bhi save karlu toh bahut badhiya bat Hai. Isiliye gareeb ki zindagi hi jeena hai.. Hmm

Hello maxy.strom & Wangjin

Please use English on the forum as you are on an Anglophone forum!

Thanks

Mishna

Mishna mam.. Give insight to my thread. Pls..

Wangjin wrote:

Mishna mam.. Give insight to my thread. Pls..

Both you and maxy.strom have posted in a language that is not accepted on this forum.
The language of this forum is ENGLISH and so, in order for others to understand your posts and perhaps offer information and advice, please post in ENGLISH ONLY.

If you persist in posting in another language you are likely to be banned from the forum.

Thank you for your understanding.

Instead of replying to my post these guys are after  my language.. Lol. I have understood it man. Only English I got it. Huh

Hello Wangjin,

It was just a gentle reminder from us to keep the required standard, this is in our code of conduct as well.

It is easier for members to help you better when using a universal language ;)

Now that this has been solved, hopefully you get the maximum information pertaining to your query :)

I might as well suggest you to browse through Cost of living in Dubai which can give you a fair idea on life in Dubai :)

I wish you good luck in every thing :top:

Thanks & Regards

Mishna

hello Wangjin

you have a good chance avail and enjoy..UAE is the best place for expats.after 2 years of contract you will be able to have good package. cheers

Thank you atif.  Hopefully I will...

Hello Friend , How are you ? hope you already in dubai , and saving money as per your need , can you please guide me that how you get job in dubai  actually  m alsoplanning to work in dubai in hotel and hospitality industry as waiter or bartender , ,, can you please guide me or give me links or tips to get job in dubai ,,

thanks in advance

hello path finder ,, how are you , from your reply it seems that you are dubai ,,,  can you please help me to guide to get job in dubai in hotel and hospitality industry  as waiter and bartender ,,

thanks in advance

Anyone knows anyone in friend circle for job in accounts I am looking for having 16 yrs experience and 8 yrs African experience how much aed I can get