Saudi Iqama Visa Holder wants to work in UAE

Hi everyone! I would like to know your thoughts about my mom's status. She is currently in KSA working as a nanny and she wants to come here in the UAE on a visit visa and try to find a job. If she will be able to find a job here, she's planning not to go back to KSA. Does anyone know if this is possible?

ya better try to come in Dubai Visit Visa. Dubai To Much Jobs House Maid/Nanny

She's been in KSA for more than 4 years. She is planning to ask her employer for a vacation and come to Dubai. Do you think she won't have any issues?

No Issue.

once she get a job she will be required to cancel her visa from KSA.

If she doesn't return to KSA she will be treated as a runaway in KSA which may impact on her getting a work permit in any other GCC country

Nothing is impossible.
Suggest to put a job wanted add in the daily Gulf News (free).
You will get the feedback with so many interested family. Negotiate good terms and come to Dubai.

Regards

ya daily update dubizzle too much Housemaid/Nanny Ads.this job looking no problem in Dubai.

Pinkerbelle wrote:

Hi everyone! I would like to know your thoughts about my mom's status. She is currently in KSA working as a nanny and she wants to come here in the UAE on a visit visa and try to find a job. If she will be able to find a job here, she's planning not to go back to KSA. Does anyone know if this is possible?

Technically speaking, she can come here on visit visa, and find a job .. and can get residence visa in UAE; however, if she comes here on vacations i.e. without cancelling her Saudi residence, she might not be able to go back to Saudi Arabia after the expiry of Exit/Re-entry visa for atleast a period of 3-years or more (I'm not sure about the current regulations for absconder cases, as she'll be considered as an absconder in the system). Furthermore, she should take vacations of enough duration because if she fails to gets a job in UAE and/or there is any issue in processing UAE residence visa, she should be able to go back to Saudi Arabia.

Thanks guys. However, my mom decided to resign and go on final exit somewhere in August. Will she still have any issues? I hope everything will be good to go.

Look sister, As you were saying your mom exited from saudi right? Actually that is the proper way to go back home in her home country or doing cross country if so.

Well, I've been working in Saudi for 5 years as an IT engineer together with my wife and my son. But my wife cannot work because it is not allowed due to government restrictions. We are under istiqdam visa or the family residence visa. That was the reason we both agreed to transfer here in dubai to work and help each other for raising our kid. Once you got the exit form, coming from her employer with a signature and stamping i am sure 100% she will not face any difficulties going out with the jawazat or CID officers.

I am sure there are lots of opportunity waiting for your mom here. Lots of sites out there to look and find a job ex. dubizzle, bayt,indeed. Best of LUCK for your mom!

CHEERS!!  :blink: